When it comes to tailoring denim, we pride ourselves on our unmatched ability to reattach the original hem on a jean! By doing so, we maintain the integrity and signature look of the jean as the manufacturer intended it to be. We have Custom Tailored thousands of jeans, and now our online customers can enjoy the same expert service that we used to offer in our flagship store!
Better yet, any customer outside of the United States can use our centimeters-to-inches converter when they select Custom Tailoring!
Many people wash their jeans before taking them to a tailor to be shortened. No worries here, as we add an additional 1/4" to the length you select to allow for a standard shrinkage rate of 2-3%. Nothing is worse than a great pair of jeans that are too long to wear. Worse yet, is not having access to a tailor who is skilled at preserving an original hem. We've made Custom Tailoring options super easy! Simply go to our Measuring Guide and you'll be on your way to looking like your jeans were made just for you!
Once we receive and approve your order, your precious new jeans will be whisked to one of our tailoring rooms and your jeans will be shipped within seven days with a removable adhesive tape measure attached indicating the inseam length that you selected. If you are purchasing more than one jean in a single order and not all of them require Custom Tailoring, we will ship your entire order free of charge in seven days.
In the event that a customer has a different inseam measurement for each leg, it's not a problem and we would love to accommodate you! If you already know your inseam measurements, simply specify the inseam length for each leg (right and left) in the special notes box located on the checkout page. Or you can contact one of our fit specialists directly at email@example.com or by calling us at (888) 681-JEAN. We promise to give your Custom Tailoring special attention!
- PLUS by Pittsburgh Jeans Company charges a flat fee of $30 USD for each Custom Tailored jean.
- Returns and / or exchanges are not available on Custom Tailored jeans and all sales are considered final.
- By selecting an inseam measurement, the customer confirms that they have committetd to having their jeans hemmed to the length submitted to PLUS by Pittsburgh Jeans Company.
- We cannot change an inseam measurement after you receive an order confirmation from us.
- Unless otherwise requested and specified by the customer, PLUS by Pittsburgh Jeans Company custom tailors both leg inseams to match exactly to the measurements submitted by the customer.
- PLUS by Pittsburgh Jeans Company is not responsible for inseam measurements that are submitted incorrectly by the customer
- In the event that the customer requests to have their jeans hemmed a second time, the customer is responsible for standard Custom Tailoring charges ($30 USD) as well as shipping costs to and from PLUS by Pittsburgh Jeans Company.